Our school community is amazing because of people like you! We invite you to share your time and talents with our JR community this year.
Here are some of the current volunteer needs in our community:
- Translation: Do you speak one of our popular John Rogers’ languages: Spanish, Tigrinya, or Amharic? We’d love your translation help.
- Tech Support Team: help troubleshoot tech issues for our JR community.
- Art Docents: teach a virtual art lesson/activity to your child’s class once a month. No art experience needed, and training will be provided.
- PTA membership lead and Move-a-Thon lead
- RAFT Captains: We need volunteers to be RAFT CAPTAINS for our John Rogers OTTER RAFT Program: be the point person for clear communication to the kids in your raft, answer questions from parents, and help foster the John Rogers spirit during this difficult time. Sound like a lot? Don’t worry, it’ll all be under the direct guidance of the Raft Coordinators – it’s very similar to our former Room Parent program (but with an emphasis on community during these weird Covid times.
Do you have another way you’d like to help? We’d love to hear from you! Email firstname.lastname@example.org