Keep our PTA strong!
The 2022-2023 school year was full of memories and many special moments as we celebrate our final year in the current John Rogers Elementary building! We look forward to continuing to support our strong school community as we look to the future. Our Annual PTA Fundraiser is key to helping enrich our students’ education.
The PTA pays for materials and activities that stimulate and enrich our students, including:
- Field trips
- School supplies / back-to-school supplies for every student.
- School-wide events (Worldwide Culture Night, STEM Night, Fall Festival, etc.)
- Staff Appreciation Events
- Yearbooks for each student
For the last several years, the PTA’s biggest expenditures have been:
- Teacher Discretionary Fund: Each teacher has a fund for supplies, used for items not covered in the school district’s budget.
- PTA Grants: Staff or community members apply for funding for class or community projects.
- Family Emergency Fund: Helps families meet needs not met by other programs.
Our PTA has been supporting our community and now it needs the community’s support. You can help keep our PTA remain financially strong and able to support our staff and students with a gift to the John Rogers community!
When: May 1-26th, 2023
How to donate: PayPal link: paypal.me/JohnRogersElementary ,or, write a check to the school and send in with your student: John Rogers Elementary PTA.
Questions: Email Cathy Lopez, email@example.com