Thank you to all our drivers for being so patient with each other during these first couple of weeks of school!
We know our traffic pattern looks a bit crazy and confusing when you’re first learning it, but if we all work together, our kids stay safe and everyone can get in and out of this little tucked-in school efficiently. We’ll only all get better at it from here and things should smooth out in the weeks to come. See Directions and Traffic Map below. Print a PDF of the Traffic Directions and Map HERE.
A few points to remember:
- Drive slowly around school AT ALL TIMES. Treat 109th as one way INTO school mornings and afternoons
- Keep the intersection of 39th and 109th clear for the yellow buses to make their necessary WIDE TURNS
- Pay attention to all crosswalks, parking signs and neighbors’ driveways
- Please have your children ready to exit your car when you pull up in the morning and let them buckle themselves in the afternoon.
- We need to keep the line moving so everyone can get picked up in an orderly fashion. If you need to get out and help your children with their seat belts we ask that you park in the upper lot or on 39th.
- Please do not drop your child off before 7:40am.
2018-19 BELL TIMES
Start Time: 7:55 a.m. (no warning bell, students must be on the premises of the school)
Breakfast Served & Playground Supervision Begins: 7:30 a.m.
(Students should not arrive before 7:30 a.m.)
End Time: 2:25 p.m.
(There is no supervision after school. Students must leave school property at 2:25 p.m.)
End Time Every Wednesday (except for September 6): 1:10 p.m.
(Students must leave school property at 1:10 p.m.)
Office Hours: 7:30 a.m. – 3:45 p.m. on most days
***We still need more volunteers to wear those snazzy neon vests and help out. One 30 min shift/per week is all that’s needed!
Contact Evan Ritter to volunteer or if you have any questions at email@example.com.