Since school looks a little different this year, so will our yearbook, and we need your help. This year the JR yearbook will have student portraits submitted by families. Please read the below directions for how to submit your child’s photo.
Yearbook Photo Guidelines:
- Recent, color photo portraits only. Photos taken by a phone work great! Make sure they are portrait orientation, not landscape.
- No professional studio shots.
- Make sure your child has good lighting on their face, not behind them.
- Full face view (no mask).
- Pick a good background. It could be your usual work space, or something more interesting.
- No creative filters, photographic treatments, or digital backgrounds.
- Clothing, jewelry, accessories, and background should not include anything that goes against the school dress code.
- No weapons or hand signs of any kind.
Submit Photos Here: Yearbook portrait photos link
If you have trouble with the google link (above), please email your student’s portrait with his/her First and Last name PLUS Teacher’s Name directly to email@example.com.
Additional Yearbook Pictures
We’d love to have additional pictures. Add any other photos you would like in the 2020-21 yearbook HERE! Or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. These can include, but are not limited to:
- 5th grader “When We Were Younger” pictures (5th grade only! Share a picture of you from as far back as you can!)
- JRE families: a picture of all of the people in your family who are John Rogers students and staff
- Remote Learning photos
- Any artwork you want to share from this year
- Any other school related photos
All pictures are due by April 30.
-Shaunna Stone, Yearbook Coordinator